The following is an outline of the process for admissions. Contact the Admissions Office, either by phone (703-971-8004) or e-mail (email@example.com), with any questions you may have during the admissions process.
- Obtain an Admissions Packet by completing the Online Inquiry Form, visiting or calling the school office.
- Schedule a personal tour of the campus.
- Complete and return application for enrollment and supporting materials.
- Complete a New Student Application, including the Family and Student Questionnaire and Parental Statement of Cooperation. Be sure that all forms are completed in their entirety and signed as indicated.
- Provide school with original birth certificate (for information purposes only) and Virginia School Entrance Health forms.
- Provide report cards for the past 3 years (if available) and any standardized test scores.
- The school will notify you of the receipt of your application and to schedule entrance testing for students entering grades Kindergarten-6th. At the time of testing, there is a $50 testing fee.
- Following student testing, the Admissions Coordinator will schedule an interview with the School Administrator.
- Upon completion of the interview, given enrollment acceptance, families may secure enrollment for their child(ren) through submission of the non-refundable registration fee.
- Upon submission of this fee, the Business Office will contact the family to set up and coordinate the tuition payment process