Calvary Road Christian School New Student Application 2018-2019
Thank you for your interest in attending our school. Please fill in the below fields to submit your application.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible, composed of the Old and New Testaments, is the Word of God, a divine supernatural revelation. We believe in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the original writings of the Scriptures, and that as thus given they were wholly without error of any kind.
- We believe in one trinity God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (I Peter 1:2, Matthew 28:19). We believe they are coequal in power and glory, identical in their essential natures, attributes and perfection, and they are co-eternal (Genesis 1:2, John 17:5). In His essential nature, God is spirit as opposed to material (John 4:24). As to His essential attributes, God is absolutely holy, embracing the sum of all moral perfection (I Peter 1:16). As to His essential character, God is love (I John 4:16, John 3:16).
- We believe that Jesus Christ “being the eternal Son of God, became man” (Hebrews 2:16, John1:4, Luke 1:35), and that He continues to be the God-man in two distinct natures and one person forever (John 1:14, Romans 9:5, Hebrews 13:8, Colossians 2:8). We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, thus being true God and true man.
- We believe that He died upon the cross a vicarious, substitutionary death, thereby making atonement for the world (John 1:29). We believe that He is the only Redeemer (Acts 4:12), and that His atonement is sufficient for the sins of all the world (Hebrews 7:25, I John 2:2) and efficacious for all who believe (John 3:16. 26, Isaiah 45:22).
- We believe that He bodily arose from the dead, that He ascended into Heaven, and that there in His state of glorification He is now the interceding High Priest, Intercessor and Advocate for all believers (I Corinthians 15:20, Luke 24, Acts 1:3, Hebrews 2:17, 4:15, 7:25, I John 2:1).
- We believe that as in His first advent He became incarnate and dwelt on earth personally,bodily, visibly in an earthly tabernacle of flesh, “the body of His humiliation”; even so in His second advent, He will return personally, bodily and visibly but in His body of glorification to set up His Kingdom and to judge the world in righteousness (Acts 1:9, 11, I Thessalonians 4:13-18, Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 20:4-6, 11-15).
- We believe that man, created in the image of God, fell into sin through the sin of the first Adam and thereby brought upon himself death both physical and spiritual; and that all human beings share this guilt and inherit this sin-nature from the first Adam. In order to secure salvation and restoration man must be born again. Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ “Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree” (I Peter 2:24). We believe that the punishment of the wicked and unbelieving, and the reward of the righteous are everlasting, and as the reward is conscious, so is the punishment (Genesis 1:26-28, Romans 3:10, John 3:16, Acts 4:12, 13:38-39, Matthew 25:46, II Corinthians 5:4, II Thessalonians 1:10).
- We believe that there is a personal devil, a being of great cunning who can exert vast power only so far as God suffers him to do so and who shall ultimately be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone (I Peter 5:8, Revelation 20:10, Ephesians 6:11).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Godhead, indwells all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ (I Corinthians 6:19), baptizes them into the body of Christ, and seals them unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13). The Holy Spirit convinces and “reproves the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment (Romans 3:9, Ephesians 1:13-14, 5:18-20, John 16:8-11).
- We believe that the Church is the body of Christ, a spiritual organism composed of all born-again persons in this present age. The primary mission of the church is to witness of Jesus Christ, who is the head of the church, and to preach the gospel among all nations. We believe that the church will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air prior to His appearing to set up His Kingdom (Ephesians 1:3-6, 22-23). I Corinthians 12:12-14, Matthew 28:19-20, I Thessalonians 4:16-18).
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Gen 1:26-27.) Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
- We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. (Gen 2:18-25.) We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. (1 Cor 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb 13:4.) We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, and use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God. (Matt 15:18-20; 1 Cor 6:9-10.)
- We believe that in order to preserve the function and integrity of CRCS as the local Body of Christ, and to provide a biblical role model to the CRCS members and the community, it is imperative that all persons employed by CRCS in any capacity, or who serve as volunteers, agree to and abide by this Statement on Marriage, Gender, and Sexuality. (Matt 5:16; Phil 2:14-16; 1 Thess 5:22.)
- We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin,seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. (Acts 3:19-21; Rom 10:9-10; 1 Cor 6:9-11.)
- We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity.(Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31.) Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor the doctrines of Calvary Road Christian School.
- We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Ps 139.)
The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible, itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of Calvary Road Christian School’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our administrative staff is the school’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.
If you prefer to print and use the PDF version of the application, click below:
Financial Policies and Fees 2018-2019
REGISTRATION/MATERIALS FEE: All grades, payable in two installments, nonrefundable ………….$460.00
$230 is due at enrollment and $230 is due by May 20th (or at the time of enrollment if after May 20th)
(All-inclusive program: lunch, snack, extended care and field trips)
|Total||Paid in Full by Aug 1||10 Pmnts||20 Pmnts|
ELEMENTARY EXTENDED CARE (K-6TH)
|Total||10 Pmnts||20 Pmnts|
|Total||10 Pmnts||20 Pmnts|
|Total||10 Pmnts||20 Pmnts|
All tuition and extended care payments are direct-debited on a 10 monthly payment (5th of month) or a 20 semi-monthly payment (5th and 20th of month) schedule from a designated bank account beginning in August and ending in May or may be paid in full for the school year by July 15th. Options are also available to pay through credit card for an additional fee.
- Tuition is based on an annual rate payable in 10 monthly installments. When enrolled it is understood that a spot is reserved for that child for the entire school year, and that full tuition will be paid if the child remains in school the entire year. We do not give credit for missed days of school due to illness or inclement weather
- There will be a 10% penalty assessed for all late tuition and extended care payments. The school reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently dismiss students whose accounts are over fifteen (15) days delinquent. Payments received will be applied in the following order: extended care late fees, outstanding tuition and extended care, and current tuition and extended care.
- There will be a $25.00 service fee assessed for payments unavailable at the specified direct-debit time. If this should occur twice in a given school year, CRCS may require that the balance of the tuition be paid in full.
- If the first tuition payment which is due on August 5th is not received, CRCS reserves the right to cancel the child’s enrollment and enroll the next available applicant in his/her place.
- The August 5th tuition payment is non-refundable if the student is withdrawn from school after July 31st.
- If a child is withdrawn for any reason during the year, parents must give twenty (20) school days written notice by signing a withdrawal form. If 20 school days notice is given, normal tuition fees will apply through the date of withdrawal. If 20 school days written notice is not received, four (4) weeks tuition will be payable from the date that written withdrawal is received.